What we breathe for
reSolient was created with the main purpose of disrupting every process along the renewable energy lifecycle, with the goal of providing best in class customer service by engineering creative solutions to everyday energy problems while engaging our customers every step of the way in their quest to become energy resilient.
We breathe to transform customers into fans!
Where we come from
reSOLient LLC. is a Puerto Rican company incorporated in 2019 with a mission to serve the residential and commercial renewable energy markets, using the most advanced technologies and financing tools while adhering to the highest standards of engineering in the design, installation and interconnection of renewable energy projects.
The company was founded by Alejandro Uriarte, who has over ten years of experience in the Puerto Rico renewable energy market, previously being Partner and President of New Energy Consultants and Contractors, LLC, which was sold to a main competitor in February of 2019.
Mr. Uriarte has been a prominent figure in the local renewable energy landscape, being co-founder of SESA (Storage and Energy Association of Puerto Rico) which is a SEIA affiliated chapter and was the lead voice for the the implementation of Law 17 of 2019 which positioned the island to become 100% renewable by 2050. Mr. Uriarte is also the President of the Board of Fundacion Borincana, a non for profit entity which focuses on educating and accelerating, the development of new renewable energy companies in Puerto Rico.
reSOLient is proud to have a team of excellent professionals who collaborated with New Energy and the renewable economy for the last ten years and are now part of our ecosystem. We believe in creating collaborations; our teams including the best engineers and installers in the market, who share our vision for creativity and customer service
Years of Experience
Projects Completed (Residential and Commercial)
MW Installed since 2010
Yearly Savings in Electricity Cost
• Efficient systems with Enphase Microinverters
• Tesla Powerwall, Sonnen, LG, Generac, Blue Ion and ElectrIQ storage
• Smart Breaker Panels
• Small wind turbines to feed from HVAC exhaust
• Local financing options using ITC (PPA or lease)
• Experience with Powerpacks, Blue Ion and other commercial storage
• Experience permitting projects over 500kW
• Managed portfolio of over 5 MW of O&M clients
• Competitive kWh PPA rates starting at $0.11kWh
• Experience installing Tesla Power Packs of 475kWh and up
• Hybrid solutions (solar and CHP/LNG Turbines)
• Energy efficiency programs
• Renewable energy project revenue and production modeling
• Local regulatory environment and permitting support
• Installation team implementation and project management
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: (787) 587-6987 or fill out the following form
PO Box 6392
San Juan, PR 00914
Tel: (787) 587-6987
To apply for a job with reSolient, please send a cover letter together with your C.V. to: email@example.com
Get a quote: (787) 587-6987